Personal Information I will Collect.
· Gender (or preferred identity).
· Date of Birth.
· Relationships & Progeny.
· Telephone/SMS number (plus permission to send SMS
& leave voice message).
· Email address.
· Medical conditions
· Prescribed medication.
How I will store your Personal Information.Storage Methods.
Client cards will be filled securely and
only accessed by myself
I will store your contact information in a plain-text note app that backs up to
my private iCloud Drive, that is password protected and only I am able to
obtain. This allows me to contact you in remind you of
appointment or to contact you when you have called me and in case of emergencies
but keeps from revealing this information to other applications (i.e. not using a Contacts app).
· Email/SMS/WhatsApp: your email address will be stored on my vista
account and I am the only person that has access to this and account is
password protected too.
telephone number may be stored in my SMS or WhatsApp app should we exchange
messages this way. Electronic correspondence will also be held by the
corresponding app (Gmail, Phone's SMS, WhatsApp).
· Website: None of your personal information is stored on my website and at no tine are
any of your details shared with any third party.
· Contact Sheet
· Assessment Record
· Brief Treatment Notes
· GDPR Agreement
· Contact name & telephone
Erasing your Information.
I will hold onto
your written information for up to seven years for Insurances purposes but
after that your details will be destroyed and we will not send or call with any
emails/text if you opt out
You have the
· To be informed what information I hold (i.e. this
· To see the information, I hold about you (free of
charge for the initial request).
· To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal
· To withdraw consent to me using your personal
· To request your personal information be erased (though I can decline whilst the information is needed for me to
practice lawfully & competently).
A printed copy of
this statement can be given to you when we first meet.